Posting these Texas labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws in 2018. This 36"W x 24"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
Texas Combo Specifications:
- 36"W x 24"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings (Last Known Update):
- Ombudsman Notice (08/2018)
- Payday Notice: Unemployment Compensation Version
- Workers' Comp - Covered Employees Released-9/2012, Required-1/1/2013
- Workers' Comp - Non-Covered Employees-9/2012, Required-1/1/2013
- Payday Notice
- Child Labor Laws (10/2016)
- Emergency Numbers
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Unemployment Compensation Act Notice
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About Texas Labor Law Posters
If you want to be legally compliant for your labor law poster requirements, then all you need to do is purchase our Texas Labor Law Poster (State and Federal Combo).
When it comes to labor law, you may not know which posters you need. The Texas Labor Law Poster (State and Federal Combo) by Labor Law Compliance Center eases the burden of this task. This poster includes all of the needed state and federal workplace postings in a single poster ensuring that you meet this requirement of legal compliance.
Your firm may face legal ramifications and citations from the US Department of Labor if you fail to choose the correct posters and post them in an area for all of you employees to see.