San Francisco, Worker Protections Ordinance Labor Poster
This labor poster was made specifically for the city of San Francisco, California in order to be supplemental to your city, state, and federal labor law posters. It contains information regarding worker protections that must be put in place by employers to help slow the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19. Purchase your poster today to stay in compliance.
Effective April 26, 2021, grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, and on-demand delivery services in San Francisco must:
- provide their workers with items such as face coverings, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant;
- provide their workers with a social distancing policy, and instruct workers and customers on this policy;
- provide for contactless payment systems or sanitize payment systems after each use;
- provide for contactless delivery or pick up, if feasible;
- pay workers for time spent disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
San Francisco, California Worker Protections Ordinance Poster Specifications:
- 24 x 18
- Full Color
- Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
24 x 18 in