2020 North Dakota & Federal Labor Law Posters
Posting these North Dakota labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws. This 36"W x 24"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
North Dakota Combo Specifications:
- 36"W x 24"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Minimum Wage & Work Conditions Summary (8/2015)
- Workforce Safety & Insurance (11/13)
- Fair Housing
- Minimum Wage & Work Conditions (8/13 - $7.25)
- Unemployment Compensation (5/06)
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (07/19)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About North Dakota Labor Law Posters
If your business fails to have a State/Federal labor law poster hanging in your place of work, you may be at risk of receiving citations or legal ramifications. State and Federal law requires the posting of specific labor laws in businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Making sure you have the up-to-date postings and making sure you have the proper labor law posters can be a very time-consuming job. Luckily, we've made this easy for you. By introducing our North Dakota Labor Law Poster (state and federal combo) we take all of the stress out of choosing from a bunch of different posters and consolidate them onto one. You no longer have to worry about the US Department of Labor handing out citations.
36 x 24 in