2020 Minnesota & Federal Labor Law Posters
Posting these Minnesota labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws. This 39"W x 27"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
Minnesota Combo Specifications:
- 39"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Minimum Wage $10.00/hr-$8.15/hr (01/20)
- MN OSHA / Safety & Health (10/2017)
- Discrimination (10/17)
- Smoke-Free Establishment (3/08)
- Workers' Compensation (10/17)
- Unemployment Benefits (1/11)
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (07/19)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About Minnesota Labor Law Posters
As a business owner you must guarantee that you have the appropriate labor law posters and that they are in a conspicuous location for everyone to see, otherwise you may face penalties from the US Department of Labor.
Luckily, there is an easy solution to your problem of ensuring your legal compliance to all of the labor law postings. This solution is the Minnesota Labor Law Poster by Labor Law Compliance Center. This all-in-one poster will help you meet your requirements by providing all the state and federal mandatory workplace postings.
Now, you can worry less about this issue. Purchasing our Minnesota Labor Law Posters is a great alternative to buying multiple state and federal labor law posters and being confused by which ones you need and having to stress about it.
36 x 24 in