2020 Montana & Federal Labor Law Posters
Posting these Montana labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws. This 36"W x 24"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
Montana Combo Specifications:
- 36"W x 24"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Minimum Wage (1/20 - $8.65)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Job Safety Health and Protection (09/02)
- NonDiscrimination-EEO Complaint Resolution Procedure
- No Smoking
- Prevailing Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (07/19)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About Montana Labor Law Posters
By placing the Montana Labor Law Poster (state and federal combo) in your workplace, you will fully be in compliance legally in the area of labor law posters. This is because our posters have all of the state and federal posting requirements you need on just one poster. Some of these things will include things like an up-to-date Montana minimum wage and a federal minimum wage.
While you may realize that you should have labor law posters, there is something else very important to know. That is the fact that you can get citations or face legal consequences from the US Department of Labor if you do not have the proper posters or have them hung in proper areas.
Since our Montana Labor Law Posters are an all-in-one state and federal labor law poster, it makes it easy to be legally compliant and avoid any legal consequences.
36 x 24 in