2021 Michigan & Federal Labor Law Posters
Posting these Michigan labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws. This 39"W x 27"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
Michigan Combo Specifications:
- 39"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Unemployment Compensation Notice (6/21)
- Michigan 01/2021 Wage to $9.65
- Paid Sick Leave (03/2021)
- Michigan Safety and Health Protection on the Job (01/20)
- Youth Employment Standards (1/20)
- MSDS (Part of the 'Right to Know' Law) (01/20)
- MSDS Location (01/20)
- Tipped Employee (01/20)
- Discrimination (03/17)
- Wage & Hour Division (Rules and Provisions and Overtime Compensation)
- Whistle Blowers' Protection Act
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (07/19)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About Michigan Labor Law Posters
If you are a business owner in Michigan, Labor Law Compliance Center's Michigan Labor Law Posters (state and federal combo) is the best solution for you to make sure you are in legal compliance on a single poster.
If you fail to hang the proper labor law posters in your place of work then you can face citations and legal consequences from the US Department of Labor. The Michigan Labor Law Poster is the perfect solution for you to avoid these ramifications.
It is important to remember that the Michigan labor law poster will include the current Michigan minimum wage and the federal minimum wage.
Instead of spending time trying to figure out which labor law posters you need to stay in compliance, just buy our all-in-one labor law poster and hang it in a conspicuous location to avoid fines and legal consequences.
39 x 27 in