California Human Trafficking Poster
You might be asking yourself, what kind of businesses need this kind of poster?
These are the types of businesses that must post the notice:
- On-sale general public premises licensees under the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act (Division 9 (commencing with Section 23000) of the Business and Professions Code).
- Adult or sexually oriented businesses, as defined in subdivision (a) of Section 318.5 of the Penal Code.
- Primary airports, as defined in Section 47102(16) of Title 49 of the United States Code.
- Intercity passenger rail or light rail stations
- Bus stations
- Truck stops. for purposes of this section, "truck stop" means a privately owned and operated facility that provides food, fuel , shower or other sanitary facilities, and lawful overnight truck parking.
- Emergency rooms within general acute care hospitals
- Urgent care centers
- Farm labor contractors, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 1682 of the Labor Code.
- Privately operated job recruitment centers.
- Roadside test areas
- Businesses or establishments that offer massage or bodywork services for compensation and are not described in paragraph (1) of subdivision (b) of Section 4612 of the Business and Professions Code.
8.5 x 11 in