California Workers' Compensation Pamplet Packet
This packet must be given to all newly hired employees in the state of California at the time of hire, and no later than the end of the first pay period. This applies to all industrial injuries that occur on or after January 1, 2013
Each packet order contains 20 Workers' Compensation pamphlets. If you have Spanish-speaking employees we suggest you purchase the Spanish version.
California Workers' Compensation Benefits Pamphlet Contains:
- What to do if an employee becomes injured at work.
- Penalties for fraudulent claims
- Handling disputes
- Types and benefits of the California Workers' Compensation Program.
- Predesignating a physician chiropractor or acupuncturist.
- Was updated to include the new predestination regulations
- Updated forms for predesignating a personal physician and one for a chiropractor or acupuncturist
5.5 x 8. in