2021 Illinois State Labor Law Posters
How do you stay in compliance at the state level in order to avoid fines from the Department of Labor? By purchasing labor law posters. But, there are so many postings that you need, how do you find out which ones you need? There is no need for that, we have all of the state mandated postings all on one poster.
Don't forget to hang theses posters in a conspicuous area for all of your employees to be able to see.
Illinois State Only Poster Specifications:
- 20"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Portrait Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- VESSA - Victims' Economic Security & Safety Act (3/21)
- Illinois' Minimum Wage(Your Rights Employment Notice) ($11.00 - 01/21)
- ISERRA (2/20)
- Workplace Safety and Health (07/20)
- Required Postings for Day and Temporary Labor Service Agencies (7/20)
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment (9/18)
- Pregnancy Accommodation 4/2017
- Unemployment Insurance (9/12)
- Workers' Compensation (11/11)
- No Smoking
- Payday Notice
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits Notice (8/12)
About Illinois State Only Labor Law Posters
At Labor Law Compliance Center, we know that our products and service are of the best in the industry. We don't make threatening phone calls and constantly get good reviews on our posters.
At Labor Law Compliance Center, we are all about convenience. Which is why we came up with our QR code system. We did this so you can check to see if your Illinois labor poster is up to date by simply scanning them with a smart phone.
20 x 27 in