Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus Poster Specifications:
- 11 x 17
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Portrait Style
All workplaces can take the following infection prevention measures to protect workers:
- Encourage workers to stay home if sick.
- Encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Provide a place to wash hands or alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Limit worksite access to only essential workers, if possible.
- Establish flexible worksites (e.g., telecommuting) and flexible work hours (e.g., staggered shifts), if feasible.
- Discourage workers from using other workers phones, desks, or other work tools and equipment.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- Use Environmental Protection Agency EPA)-approved cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus.
- Follow the manufacturers instructions for use of all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns.
11 x 17 in