Oregon State Labor Law Posters
The Oregon state labor law poster is the perfect solution for staying in compliance with your state government. It contains every state mandated posting in order for you to avoid legal ramification and fines from the Department of Labor.
Don't forget to hang theses posters in a conspicuous area for all of your employees to be able to see.
Oregon State Only Poster Specifications:
- 20"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Portrait Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Pregnancy Accommodation (01/2020)
- Minimum Wage (7/2019 - Standard $11.00, Portland $12.50, Non-urban Counties $11.00)
- Agricultural Minimum Wage (7/2019 - Standard $11.00, Portland $12.50, Non-urban $11.00)
- Sick Time Leave (03/2019)
- Equal Pay Law (01/19)
- Employee Work Schedule (7/2018)
- Smoke-free Workplace(1/16)
- Family Leave Act (1/19)
- Domestic Violence (1/19)
- No Smoking (1/09)
- Oregon OSHA (1/16)
- Workers' Compensation (3/04)
About Oregon State Only Labor Law Posters
At Labor Law Compliance Center, we take great pride in the amount of extra services we offer. Some examples of these are our QR code systems and our poster replacement program. Both were made for our customers to spend less time searching for the proper posters and having to find out if their posters are dated.
Everything we do, we do with excellence. All of our products are designed, produced and packaged in house to ensure its quality.
20 x 27 in