Michigan State Labor Law Posters
If you are a business owner in Michigan who is having trouble finding all of the labor law posters you need to stay in compliance, you've come to the right place. Our Michigan state labor law posters have very mandatory state posting you need in order to stay in compliance and avoid fines from the Department of Labor.
Don't forget to hang theses posters in a conspicuous area for all of your employees to be able to see.
Michigan State Only Poster Specifications:
- 20"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Portrait Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Unemployment Compensation (06/19)
- Michigan 3/2019 Wage to $9.45
- Paid Sick Leave (3/2019)
- Discrimination (03/17)
- Michigan Youth Employment Poster (1/2012)
- Michigan Safety and Health Protection on the Job (9/15)
- Youth Employment Standards (1/12)
- MSDS (Part of the 'Right to Know' Law) (5/18)
- MSDS Location (5/18)
- Tipped Employee (05/16)
- Wage & Hour Division (Rules and Provisions and Overtime Compensation)
- Whistle Blowers' Protection Act
About Michigan State Only Labor Law Posters
We take great pride in saying that we have some of the highest quality products in our industry. We work tirelessly to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied.
Be sure to utilize our QR code system. We developed this to ease the process about learning if your poster is up to date and meets compliance standards or not. Simply scan the code with your smartphone, and a screen will come up telling you your posters results.
20 x 27 in