Vermont State Labor Law Posters
Part of your responsibility as a business owner is ensuring that your company has the correct labor posters hung. But you might have trouble figuring out which posters you need to buy. At Labor Law Compliance Center we take the guess work out of which posters you should choose. We've put every state mandated posting on our Utah state labor law poster so you can stay in compliance and avoid fines and citations.
Don't forget to hang theses posters in a conspicuous area for all of your employees to be able to see.
Vermont State Only Poster Specifications:
- 20" x 27"
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Portrait Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Minimum Wage - $10.78/hr (04/2019)
- Sexual Harassment (09/18)
- Crime Victims Poster (7/18)
- Pregnancy Accommodation (1/18)
- Reinstatement Rights (6/17)
- Paid Sick Time (1/2017)
- Unemployment Insurance (9/16)
- Safety Records Notice (9/2014)
- Family Leave, Parental Leave, Short-Term Family Leave (3/14)
- Child Labor Laws (1/09)
- Employer's Reinstatement Liability (10/06)
- Healthcare Whistleblowers Protection Act (6/05)
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job (11/09)
- Workers' Compensation & Employer's Liability (12/05)
About Vermont State Only Labor Law Posters
Everything we do, we do with excellence. All of our products are designed, produced and packaged in house to ensure its quality.
We not only take the stress out of choosing your poster, but also for poster updates. With our Poster Replacement Program we automatically send you an updated poster when there is a new change so you don't have to keep up with it. Choose from 1, 2, or 3 year options.
20 x 27 in